Coach James Loaring
|President & Head Coach
NCCP Certified Triathlon Coach
|Date of Birth:||1977-Oct-31
||Windsor, Ontario, Canada
||Guelph, Ontario, Canada
||1993 Leamington Kids of Steel race
|| NCCP Certified Competition Triathlon Coach
Bachelors of Commerce / Honours in Business Administration, The University of Windsor.
|Proudest Triathlon Moment:
||Hosting the Loaring Triathlon with my family, thereby raising thousands of dollars for the Elena Loaring Memorial Fund for Breast Cancer Research.
Career Highlights as a Coach, Builder, and Athlete:
- Founder & Race Director of westMONSTERrun, since 2012.
- Founder & Race Director of Loaring Run Under The Sun, since 2011.
- Certified Triathlon Ontario Draft-Legal Instructor, since 2010.
- NCCP Competition Triathlon Certification, since 2009.
- Recipient of Triathlon Ontario "Mr. Triathlete" Award, 2008.
- Launched Loaring Personal Coaching (LPC), Owner & Head Coach, since 2007.
- Helped launch Loaring Physiotherapy & Health Centre, Consultant, since 2005.
- Inaugural Quest For Gold recipient, 2005.
- Helped establish the Elena Loaring Memorial Fund for Breast Cancer Research, since 2004.
- Participation at numerous ITU Pan American Cup Triathlons, 2003-2008.
- Represented Canada at seven ITU World Cup Triathlons, 2003-2007.
- First year racing at the Professional triathlon level, 2003.
- Awarded Triathlon Ontario and Triathlon Canada Age-Group Triathlete of the Year, 2002.
- Bronze Medal winner at the ITU World Triathlon Championships (25-29 age-group), 2002.
- Canadian Triathlon Team Member at the 2002 FISU World University Games.
- First representation at the ITU World Age-Group Triathlon Championships, 1999.
- Founder & Co-Race Director of the Loaring Triathlon, since 1999.
- Seven OFSAA Gold Medals in swimming, 1993-1996.
- First representation at the ITU World Junior Duathlon Championships, 1995.
- Canadian Kids of Steel Champion (15-18 age-group), 1995.
- First triathlon, Kids of Steel Leamington, 1993.